Installing Print Drivers to Mac
Setting print drivers is more difficult on Macs. Follow the steps below to print to your Canon Printer/Copier.
- Download driver from Canon website.
- Run .dmg to open archive then run .pkg file.
- Open System Preferences - Printers & Scanners.
- Add a printer by IP Address.
- Be sure to change protocol to LPD and change 'Print Using' or 'Use' to "Select Software".
- In the window that popups, search for your machine model. Wait til installation is complete and print.